A customized approach with a groundbreaking technology.
Arthritis Treatments Using Your Own Regenerative Cells - Available Today!
Do you have significant pain in your knees, hips, ankles or shoulders?
Have you tried steroid or hyaluronic acid injections but find they only provide partial relief?
Have you been told your cartilage is worn away, that you have “bone on bone” and that a joint replacement is your only option?
Now you have other options!
Terry Grossman, M.D. and the staff of Grossman Wellness Center in Lakewood, Colorado are pleased to offer effective, non-surgical options, which may be able to help you. The physicians at Grossman Wellness Center are helping patients use regenerative cells taken from their own tissues to regrow new cartilage and help resolve pain. Many patients who had been told that joint replacement or other surgery was their only option are now essentially free of pain.
The only “medications” used are taken from the patient’s own body. For healing and repair, we use:
- Regenerative cells isolated from a small amount of bone marrow
- A teaspoon of the patient’s abdominal fat
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma), a concentrated solution of platelets derived from an ounce of blood taken from the arm
The entire procedure takes less than 2 ½ hours from beginning to end and is associated with minimal discomfort. Many doctors around the country including some orthopedic surgeons now offer regenerative cell therapies to their patients.
MRI images published in the medical literature have demonstrated how a patient’s own regenerative cells have successfully regrown joint cartilage as well as helped resolve much of their pain.
Dr. Grossman has traveled around the world to learn these techniques at venues throughout the United States as well as Europe and Asia and has created a state-of-the art facility in the Denver area.
If joint pain or arthritis interferes with your quality of life and prevents you from doing the activities that you enjoy, you owe it to yourself to see if you are a candidate for regenerative cell treatment.
There is no question that joint replacement surgery can provide enormous pain relief, but it is also the cause of almost 1000 deaths each year in the United States and is associated with significant pain, a long period of disability and many months of rehabilitation.
Our regenerative cell procedure is associated with minimal pain and patients are able to walk and do normal activities immediately afterwards. Many people drive themselves home after their procedures and return to work the following day. In a published study of over 200 regenerative cell procedures, there were zero significant infections and no serious side effects or deaths (Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2010 Mar;5(1):81-93.)
Listen to what some of our treated patients have to say:
- “I can’t believe how much better my knee feels. They wouldn’t operate because of my heart condition so stem cells were about my only hope. Now I don’t have trouble going down stairs any more, I can get in and out of the car and the pain doesn’t wake me up at night. I wish I would’ve had this done years ago.” - R.F., Ft. Morgan CO, age 68
- “I am able to walk, play golf again, and get around pain free. That stem cell injection was great. If anyone would like to talk to me I am more than willing to discuss my results from this procedure at any time.” – D.O., Denver CO, age 52
- “The results in my left knee were nothing short of remarkable so I also did my right knee, which has started to improve in just a few weeks. My level of pain and suffering and use of medication for pain is way, way down.” – C.C., Longmont CO, age 54
- "Dr. Grossman, maybe I can't do ballet anymore because of the severe pain in my ankle, but now I canwalk without pain, something I couldn't do when I came to see you four months ago. After two (failed) surgical procedures and two years of excruciating pain, I am pain free. Thank you! I can walk for miles, hike, run - all activities that were impossible four months ago. P.S. maybe I'll even be able to dance again… - M.M. San Francisco CA, age 65
- “Three months ago I was ready to have my right shoulder replaced, the pain was unbearable. I did the treatment with Dr. Grossman and now 3 months later, the discomfort is so much better that the4e is no way I would think about surgery.”
Regenerative cells are the medicine of tomorrow – Available today at Grossman Wellness Center
Grossman Wellness Center is a member of Next Healthcare Network
Call today (303) 233-4247 for more information or to schedule a consultation